As the summer sunshine starts to fade, and cool September clouds blow in, students everywhere trade their swimsuits for sweaters and begin the annual pilgrimage of back to school shopping. Aside from a reliable coffee tumbler and chic backpack, here are some essentials for going back to school in style.
- Decomposition Notebook- Keep your lecture notes organized while making a responsible choice for the environment with these 100% post-consumer-waste recycled notebooks in a variety of rad patterns with either lined or gridded sheets
- Pike Street Press Notebook- Class notes are one thing, but your doodles really deserve their own place within a letterpress printed cover. Show how much you would rather be outdoors and let your sketches run free across the blank pages within
- Kikkerland Wire Clips- Whether it’s endless pamphlets about new clubs on campus, or handouts from your teacher, keep them organized with trendy copper clips that are sure pique the interest of your classmates
- Designworks Ink Pen- Never sure which generic ballpoint pen is yours or the one your friend loaned you? Get something unique like one of these rose gold and copper pens that is sure to bring your note taking to a whole new level
- Pike Street Press Pencils- You don’t want to be the person who doesn’t have a pencil when there’s suddenly a scantron quiz, be prepared for those bubbles and telegraph your intellect with some reading themed pencils
- Mighty Pencil Sharpener- Whether you like your pencil tips equilateral or isosceles, this sharpener has you covered
- Oops! Eraser- Alexander McQueen once said, “You can only go forward by making mistakes.” So plan on making mistakes (and being able to erase them)
- Letterpress Cards- Last but not least, send a note to a friend or a loved one for upcoming fall get togethers.